Chitika

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Complete Guide to Downloading the "All-22" NFL Film

First let me start by saying I’m extremely humbled to be a contributor to what I believe to be the best football blog out there. I’ve been reading this site for some time, so to be able to add to the discussion on this site is something I’m very excited about. I want to thank Brophy for allowing me to be a part of this great teaching tool for coaches and football enthusiasts alike.

If you’re anything like me, one of the great moments in your lifetime had to be last year when the NFL announced that it would be selling a subscription service to view the ‘All-22’ film used by coaches. I, like many other people, doubted this would ever happen, but I have never been happier to be wrong.



View the Original article

1 comment:

  1. this blog provide Latest Cricket News, Star Interviews, Cricket Reviews and Previews and more free online cricket betting tip.

    ReplyDelete